I am Muneer Aldharhani , a US citizen, active in the press and media, Editor-in-Chief of AlJazeera Press , and I love reading books and newspapers, I advise you to read this book in Google
These are other books in the wonderful books that have many benefits
This definition is published by Google about this book
How would you like to work for yourself in your own home? Sounds good right? The commute would be a breeze.
Starting a small business from home can mean minimum fuss and minimum start-up costs – so it’s no wonder that around 60% of new businesses are started from home. Whether you’re looking to go freelance, start a home-business full-time or a new venture on the side of your existing job, you need Starting a Home Business For Dummies. It includes tons of ideas for home businesses and gives you all the straight-talking advice you need to get up and running.
Inside you’ll find:
• Ideas for businesses that you can start easily from home
• Step-by-step guidance for getting your business off the ground
• The low-down on managing your money and taxes
• Tips for making technology and the web work for you
• Advice on how to attract and keep customers/clients